Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Slacker Way - My Review

I just (today, August 2) completed reading a book that I thought you might be interested in and benefit from. It was released on June 10. Okay, I admit it, I'm slow. :-) Well, not really. The usual life distractions just slow me down sometimes.

While it took me more than a month and a half to finish (58 pages), it kept my appetite whetted enough to keep returning. Most of us don't have the time to just sit down and read something from beginning to end in one sitting. But you'll see that once you begin to read, it will be hard to put down.

The Slacker Way stands apart from other "make money online" books in that it is written in easy to understand language from an internet marketer whom I respect, Terry Gibbs. It is filled from beginning to end with information about running an online business with details how Terry himself runs his own business.

Don't let the word "free" scare you into thinking that the information is outdated or substandard - it's not. It's truly a must read for old and new alike!

Some examples of what you'll learn:

  • Simple ways to make money online
  • Using affiliates to sell for you
  • Creating small vs large projects
Again, the book is in PDF format, easy to download on your PC or MAC and is truly free. Just click on the link below!


The Slacker Way -- How To Make Money Online Doing as Little as Possible!


No comments: